Wednesday, April 2, 2014

From Ocean Lifeguard to Health Lifeguard


From Ocean Lifeguard to Health Lifeguard

I was an ocean lifeguard and have the lifeguard's mission to protect everyone in and out of the water. 

If there is a rip tide, I'd swim out and help guide people in safely to minimize risk. I'd help them understand what to do next time to stay safe. I'd give anyone who needed it first aid. I also loved to teach Red Cross swimming lessons - how to enjoy the ocean, bay and lake while enjoying nature, exercise, and breaking waves' ozone and endorphins. 

After being chronically ill, and finally figuring it out, and working to regain and restore my health and vitality, I have a new calling: as a sort of Health Lifeguard.

Hallelujah, I am Healthy Again!

After 20 years of chronic disease and a year of escalating health problems, I'm healthy again! 

The keys to understanding chronic diseases are unfortunate combinations of gene types and toxins, which trigger inflammation.

Inflammation, causes a raft of awful, no good, very bad, cognitive, immune, neurological and psychiatric diseases, as well as damage to cells, nerves, organs, senses and skin.  

I am healthier! I lost years of health, lost years of income, and still have years of higher dental and medical costs.  

I don't want others to have to go through what I went through, physically or financially.

Join us at Hidden River, to help ourselves and others too.


No comments:

Post a Comment